Sunday, May 04, 2008

More Collecting!!


After the success of my photo shoot, I felt my collections were still not quite enough...so I did another 2 collections. Firstly I went to 'The Big One' which is a car boot sale near to the Leeds Bradford airport. Here I collected SHOES!!!



As we were car booting, my sister took pictures of me whilst I bought shoes from various stalls. This was a very friendly car boot sale, there seemed as though there was a real community there.



After this car boot my sister and I went to the Otley Cattle Market car boot sale where I collected mugs. In order to get into this car boot sale we had to queue in this queue!!



We couldn't quite believe we were having to queue to get into a car boot sale, it was totally strange. But quite obviously from looking around, this happens every week and were stood amoungst all of those to queue to get in first every week in order to get the best bargains!

No comments: